Frequently Ask Questions
For ease of our guests we have created a list of frequently asked questions with relevant answers.
How far is Airport?Jolly Grant Airport, Dehradun is located at a distance of 42.0 KM, driving time is around 80-90 minutes depending upon traffic conditions.
Which is nearest railway station?Train is available till Haridwar, 75Km from SIYA, approximate driving to resort is little less than 3 hours.
Is smoking allowed in rooms?No, We promote yoga and Ayurveda. We highly appreciate our guests for the compliance of non-smoking policy.
Is there a facility to arrange Excursions and Sightseeing tours?Definitely! We are located in the lap of Himalayas, there are various destinations including some of the holiest place on earth to visit.
I have special diet requirements due to certain food allergies, what to do?We at siya have experts from all the fields, you can consult for any concerns regarding food with our experts and the same will be conveyed to our chefs in kitchen for the preparation of your food.
What all is included in the package?
- You will be welcomed with fresh and natural drink on arrival.
- Luxurious and beautiful suites for accommodation
- Vegetarian meals for breakfast, lunch and Dinner
- Unlimited supply of Purified water per day. Mineral water bottle is available on retail price.
- Sessions or classes as per the course chosen everyday
- Complimentary herbal tea after sessions/therapies. Additional charges applicable for other food items.
- Complimentary yoga classes for guests enrolled for therapies or wellness session.
- Lecture on yoga once a week
- Lecture on Ayurveda once a week
- Doctor consultation at a negligible cost
- Lifestyle and improvement evaluation on a daily basis
- Swimming pool, Library, gym and other common facilities are available for free.
- Additional medicinal facilities availed will be chargeable
List of things we discourage in the premises of SIYA!
- Outside eatables which may affect the rejuvenation process
- Alcoholic drinks and smoking is strictly prohibited
- Mobile phone usage